Turnaround Time

Contacted Handyman Matters and was so let down the work done was poor quality. They were hir3d to redo the tile in our shower.

The tiles were cracked uneven the rows were un even the floor was not level so we had water pockets. . They returned to fix the floor and the water pockets it was not worth them redoing the entire shower it still looks badly done with poor workmanship but was not pleased but just wanted them to finish and they never offered to redo the tile to get it right . The grout used is now almost all disintergrated there are cracks along the inside door frame so water no leaks in the cracks and is rotting my wood floor.

This has been happening since Feb 2017 and we have had no resolution. I would never recommend them to anyone and have sought legal council to sort this out since we seem to get no where .

Review about: Handyman Matters Bathroom Remodeling.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Fix the problem CORRECTLY.

I didn't like: Workmanship, Runaround, Poor customer service, Not reliable.

Comments

You didn't mention the state of the wall prior to the obviously poorly executed repair.

The surface underneath your tiles was improperly prepared as was the tile cement.

I have hated tile walls for decades and built our new house 10 years ago without a single tile anywhere.